Saturday, February 9, 2013

We are going to chance other clubs to sign Neymer-says man city


                      

According paper news- Manchester city are making it louder that they are going to chance other clubs who have interest in signing Brazilian starlet Neymer  and also snatch him from them-says Manchester united

The paper talks - added that father of Brazilian starlet and Pini Zahavi, juan Laporta had a meeting with Manchester city last week the meeting which took place in London which the paper report that the main reason for the meeting was to arranged to talk the player future with the city while from there Manchester city concluded their interest in the player

                               
Barcelona and Chelsea are talk with Santos but their interesting are not yet granted while Barcelona plotted  €10 million with a further  €30 million to back up the deal if things work well for them and if they could see the deal through but Chelsea football club hasn't disclosed their own offer
                                 
Now Manchester city made it clearly that they will chance all clubs who have interesting in signing the Brazilian starlet Neymer in the summer

Let’s wait and see what will happen next

No comments:

Post a Comment